Work for Us
Welcome to The Ravensbourne School, a school with huge ambitions and drive.
We are on a journey to become an outstanding provider where every student is known, nurtured and developed to their full potential.
At The Ravensbourne School we put our staff first as they take centre stage in supporting our students and their learning. We are a hard-working team and we work collegiately to transform the learning for all our students.
If you are enthusiastic, student-centred and dedicated to raising standards, we want you to be part of our team. We will ensure you work in a supportive professional environment, with first rate opportunities for development and progression across all key stages.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Excellent opportunities for progression.
- Strong teamwork ethos, working collegiately for the benefit of all.
- Clear, disciplined and open-minded leadership.
- A personal mentor.
- A full coaching programme.
- A personal career and training plan.
- A detailed induction programme for all new members of staff including a buddy to support you in your first year.
- A full CPD programme at school level and jointly with the Trust, tailored to meet the needs of all staff.
- Subject experts supporting each other across the Trust.
- A range of opportunities to undertake specific programmes e.g. NPQH, NPQSL and NPQML.
- A successful Early Careers Teachers programme sponsored by the Department for Education.
At The Ravensbourne School we believe that a healthy mind and body is essential to staff wellbeing along with open and honest communications, and regular staff recognition. We have a broad range of incentives from financial to wellbeing schemes and packages at both school and Trust level, including:
- Protected planning time
- Medicash healthcare plan
- Free access to our state-of-the-art gym
- Gym membership discounts e.g. Nuffield Health
- Cycle scheme
- Tech scheme
- Annual subscription to TES
- Employee assistance programme
- Social gatherings and events for all staff
- Free onsite parking.
Find out more:
Download our staff recruitment pack to find out more about our incredible school and what we can offer you:
View the below video to find out what it is like working within the E21C Trust: